All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to JJCFinTech.
You may use information on JJCFinTech products and services (such as data sheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by JJCFinTech for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Your Use of the Site
You may not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. JJCFinTech reserves the right to bar any such activity.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any JJCFinTech server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of JJCFinTech, including any JJCFinTech account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or JJCFinTech’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to JJCFinTech.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to JJCFinTech on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
Purchases; Other Terms and Conditions
JJCFinTech’s obligations, if any, with regard to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements.
JJCFinTech may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and JJCFinTech makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such products and services.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account (including setting up an JJCFinTech Digital ID and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify JJCFinTech immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by JJCFinTech or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your JJCFinTech Digital ID, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
JJCFinTech cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Links to Other Sites
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites ("Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not underJJCFinTech’s control, and JJCFinTech is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
JJCFINTECH DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. JJCFINTECH CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. JJCFINTECH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. JJCFINTECH DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY JJCFINTECH SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST JJCFINTECH FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
JJCFinTech reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will JJCFinTech be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if JJCFinTech has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold JJCFinTech, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against JJCFinTech by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
JJCFinTech may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) JJCFinTech’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including JJCFinTech’s customers. JJCFinTech reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that JJCFinTech deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. JJCFinTech also may disclose your information when JJCFinTech determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You agree that JJCFinTech may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (2) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
You may not use or export or re-export any Content or any copy or adaptation of such Content, or any product or service offered on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. JJCFinTech shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information JJCFinTech may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect
- When you create a JJCFinTech Digital ID, download a software update, connect to our services, contact us or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, device identifiers, IP address, location information and bank details.
- When you invite others to participate in JJCFinTech services or forums, JJCFinTech may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. JJCFinTech will use such information to fulfil your requests, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
- We may ask for a government issued ID or proof of ID e.g. copies of passport in limited circumstances including when setting up a digital ID account, for the purpose of extending commercial credit, managing reservations, or as required by law.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on JJCFinTech’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes. We may also use your personal information for account and network security purposes, including in order to protect our services for the benefit of all our users. Where we use your information for anti-fraud purposes it arises from the conduct of an online transaction with us. We limit our uses of data for anti-fraud purposes to those which are strictly necessary and within our assessed legitimate interests to protect our customers and our services. For certain online transactions we may also validate the information provided by you with publicly accessible sources.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of JJCFinTech account holders.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with JJCFinTech, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- By sharing your data with us, you give us permission to change your data (through the appropriate consent). Your data, and the transmission of data, is protected through encryption using public / private key tokens. We will not share your data without your explicit permission. We are obliged to retain your personal information for a period of 5 years after your request for deletion due to regulatory compliance reasons.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve JJCFinTech’s products, services, and customer communications.
Source of your personal information where they are not collected from you
We may have received your personal information from other persons if that person has shared their content with you using JJCFinTech products, or invited you to participate in JJCFinTech services or forums. We may also validate the information provided by you when creating a JJCFinTech Digital ID with a third party for security and fraud prevention purposes.
For research and development purposes, we may use datasets such as those that contain images, voices or other data that could be associated with an identifiable person. When acquiring such datasets, we do so in accordance with applicable law in the jurisdiction in which the dataset is hosted. When using such datasets for research and development, we do not attempt to re-identify individuals who may appear therein.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where an JJCFinTech product is used so that we can better understand customer behaviour and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the JJCFinTech website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times JJCFinTech may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with JJCFinTech to provide products and services, or that help JJCFinTech market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by JJCFinTech to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
JJCFinTech shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever JJCFinTech operates.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for JJCFinTech to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
When you use some JJCFinTech products, services, or applications or post on a JJCFinTech forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
The existence of Automated Decision-Making, Including Profiling
JJCFinTech does not take any decisions involving the use of algorithms or profiling that significantly affects you.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by signing in to your JJCFinTech Digital ID profile. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access (including a copy) for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if JJCFinTech is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. We may also decline aspects of deletion or access requests if we believe doing so would undermine our legitimate use of data for anti-fraud and security purposes as described earlier.
To provide location-based services on JJCFinTech products, JJCFinTech and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your JJCFinTech computer or device. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, and other technologies to determine your devices’ approximate location. Unless you provide consent, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by JJCFinTech and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services. For example, your device may share its geographic location with application providers when you opt into their location services.
Third‑Party Sites and Services
JJCFinTech websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to JJCFinTech employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Guidelines for Using JJCFinTech Trademarks and Copyrights
These guidelines are for JJ Consulting Limited (“JJCFinTech”) licensees, authorized resellers, developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use JJCFinTech’s trademarks, service marks or images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging. JJCFinTech Logo’s include all sub-brands including, but limited to, codePINK and LoFT. The use of the JJCFinTech Logo’s) for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of JJCFinTech may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of government and copyright laws. Use of JJCFinTech trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
If you are a licensee of an JJCFinTech trademark or logo and have been provided with special trademark usage guidelines with your license agreement, please follow those guidelines. If your license agreement does not provide usage guidelines, then follow these guidelines. If you are an JJCFinTech Authorized Reseller or member of an JJCFinTech program, you may be subject to additional restrictions.
JJCFinTech’s trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are valuable assets. In following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities. By using an JJCFinTech trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that JJCFinTech is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with JJCFinTech’s rights in the trademark, including challenging JJCFinTech’s use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any JJCFinTech trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of an JJCFinTech trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to JJCFinTech. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please talk to your JJCFinTech representative or submit your query to JJCFintech.
Authorized Use of JJCFinTech Trademarks
1. Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only JJCFinTech and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the JJCFinTech Logo in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. Such authorized parties may use the JJCFinTech Logo only as specified in their agreement with JJCFinTech and any associated Guidelines and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with JJCFinTech. For example:
Authorized Value Added Reseller
Authorized Service Provider
2. Compatibility: Developers may use JJCFinTech, or any other JJCFinTech word mark (but not the JJCFinTech Logo or other JJCFinTech-owned graphic symbol/logo) in a referential phrase on packaging or promotional/advertising materials to describe that the third party product is compatible with the referenced JJCFinTech product or technology, provided they comply with the following requirements.
a. The JJCFinTech word mark is not part of the product name.
b. The JJCFinTech word mark is used in a referential phrase such as “runs on,” “for use with,” “for,” or “compatible with.”
c. The JJCFinTech word mark appears less prominent than the product name.
d. The product is in fact compatible with, or otherwise works with, the referenced JJCFinTech product.
e. The reference to JJCFinTech does not create a sense of endorsement, sponsorship, or false association with JJCFinTech or JJCFinTech products or services.
f. The use does not show JJCFinTech or its products in a false or derogatory light.
3. Publications, Seminars, and Conferences: You may use an JJCFinTech word mark in connection with book titles, magazines, periodicals, seminars, or conferences provided you comply with the following requirements:
a. The use is referential and less prominent than the rest of the title. Acceptable: XYZ CONFERENCE for University Students.
b. The use reflects favorably on both JJCFinTech and JJCFinTech products or technology.
c. Your name and logo appear more prominent than the JJCFinTech word mark on all printed materials related to the publication, seminar or conference.
d. The JJCFinTech logo or any other JJCFinTech-owned graphic symbol, logo, icon or image does not appear on or in the publication or on any materials related to the publication, seminar, or conference without express written permission from JJCFinTech.
e. A disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by JJCFinTech, similar to the following, is included on the publication and on all related printed materials: “(Title) is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by JJCFinTech Inc.”
f. A trademark attribution notice is included in the credit section giving notice of JJCFinTech’s ownership of its trademark(s). Please refer to the section below titled “Proper Trademark Notice and Attribution.”
4. Web Sites: Web sites that serve only as noncommercial electronic informational forums concerning an JJCFinTech product or technology may use the appropriate JJCFinTech word mark, provided such use complies with the guidelines set forth in Section 3 above.
5. JJCFinTech Web Badge Licensing Program: Web sites may use one of the JJCFinTech Web Badges if the site uses or was created using JJCFinTech-branded hardware or software and you comply with the terms of the JJCFinTech Web Badges License Agreement and Guidelines.
Unauthorized Use of JJCFinTech Trademarks
1. Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, any JJCFinTech trademark, including JJCFinTech-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically noted in these guidelines.
2. JJCFinTech Logo and JJCFinTech-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the JJCFinTech Logo or any other JJCFinTech-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from JJCFinTech, such as a reseller agreement.
3. Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use an image of a real JJCFinTech or other variation of the JJCFinTech logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of an JJCFinTech trademark for any purpose
4. Disparaging Manner: You may not use an JJCFinTech trademark or any other JJCFinTech-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
5. Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use JJCFinTech, , , or any other JJCFinTech trademark, including JJCFinTech-owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply JJCFinTech’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
6. Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing JJCFinTech, or any other JJCFinTech trademark, including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from JJCFinTech.
7. JJCFinTech’s Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive JJCFinTech packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
8. Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate an JJCFinTech slogan or tagline.
9. Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical JJCFinTech trademark as a second level domain name.
Rules for Proper Use of JJCFinTech Trademarks
1. Trademarks are adjectives used to modify nouns; the noun is the generic name of a product or service.
2. As adjectives, trademarks may not be used in the plural or possessive form.
3. An appropriate generic term must appear after the trademark the first time it appears in a printed piece, and as often as is reasonable after that.
4. Always spell and capitalize JJCFinTech’s trademarks exactly as they are shown. Do not shorten or abbreviate JJCFinTech product names. Do not make up names that contain JJCFinTech trademarks.
DOWNLOAD APP NOW
Download our app now and join our team, share your interests and your course details. We want to know your term-time schedules and availability to work with JJCFinTech.